On August 8, 2009, with the approval of the State Council, the China Technology Exchange jointly established by the Ministry of science and technology, the State Intellectual Property Office, the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Beijing Municipal People's government was born in the core area of Zhongguancun.
China Technology Exchange (hereinafter referred to as "China Technology Exchange") is a technology trading service organization jointly established by the Beijing Municipal People's government, the Ministry of science and technology, the State Intellectual Property Office and the Chinese Academy of Sciences with the approval of the State Council. In the form of a limited liability company, the Institute is jointly invested and established by Beijing Property Exchange Co., Ltd., Beijing high tech entrepreneurship service center, Beijing Haiguo Xintai investment holding center, Beijing Zhonghai Investment Management Co., Ltd. and Chinese Academy of Sciences Holding Co., Ltd., with a registered capital of 224 million yuan. According to the requirements of Beijing municipal government and relevant ministries and commissions on the functional positioning of the Institute, the Institute is committed to building a technology trading center market based in Beijing, serving the whole country and having international influence, and providing specialized services such as value evaluation, transaction docking, open bidding, project incubation, science and technology finance, policy research, etc. for technology trading.
1. "National technology transfer demonstration organization" awarded by the Ministry of science and technology
2. "National patent technology exhibition and trading center" awarded by the State Intellectual Property Office
3. "2013 intellectual property analysis and appraisal service demonstration and creation organization" awarded by the State Intellectual Property Office
4. "Pilot unit of civil military integration technology transaction" awarded by the Ministry of industry and information technology
5. Selected into the list of "supply and demand docking" and "management consulting" scientific and technological service institutions in the "recommended list of military civilian integration scientific and technological service institutions" of the Ministry of industry and information technology
6. "Pilot unit of administrative law enforcement strategy for trade secret protection" awarded by the State Administration for Industry and Commerce
7. "Zhongguancun High tech enterprise" awarded by the Management Committee of Zhongguancun Science and Technology Park
8. "Platform for transformation of scientific and technological achievements" awarded by Beijing Municipal Commission of science and technology
9. "Technology contract registration office" approved by Beijing Technology Market Management Office
One on one service for appointment experts