Please read the following terms carefully before using the HKIPX website (hereinafter referred to as the website). If you do not accept the following terms, please do not use the website; using the website indicates that you have known and accepted these terms. If you violate the following terms, your authorization to use the website will be automatically terminated, and the website also reserves the right to pursue corresponding legal liabilities.
1. Intellectual property
Unless explicitly stated
1. All rights and interests (including but not limited to copyright) related to the content of the website belong to the website. No relevant rights and benefits are granted to users here;
2. All rights and interests (including but not limited to copyright) related to third-party content belong to the third-party authorizer. Users are not granted any related rights and benefits here.
3. Visitors can download the materials displayed on the website, but these materials are only used for personal study and research, and must not be used for any commercial purposes. Whether they are explicitly stated on the materials, all such materials are protected to copyright law. Visitors must not distribute, modify, distribute, reuse, retransmit or use the content of the website for any public commercial purposes without the explicit written consent of the website or their respective copyright owners.
2. Information on the website
1. All information about the project funds (including but not limited to company name, contactee and contact information, project description and description, relevant pictures, videos, etc.) on the website is provided by HKIPX members themselves, and HKIPX members shall bear all responsibility in accordance of law for any information they provided. The website does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, legality or authenticity of such information.
2. HKIPX does not assume any responsibility and risks for any commercial activities that use or provide information on the website.
3. Third-party websites
Links from the website to third-party websites are provided to users only as a convenient service. The website does not control any third-party websites as nor their content, and does not
assume any responsibility. If the user decides to visit any third-party website linked to the website, the possible results and risks shall be borne by the user.
4. When you use the services of the website, you may not:
1. Paste or disseminate any illegal, threatening, defamatory, derogatory, retaliatory, profane, or any other legally prohibited information, including but not limited to spreading any inflammatory, criminal encouragement, or violation Civil obligations or any other content that violates local laws, national laws, regulations, or international laws, conventions, or conventions.
2. Paste or spread any private events of others, paste or spread viruses, or any content with derogatory or damaging features;
3. Paste or disseminate any materials, graphics or programs that may infringe the property rights of others, including illegal use of unregistered copyrighted text, graphics or programs, trade secrets and other confidential information, trademarks, service marks, etc.;
4. Interfere with other users of the website in any form. The website has the right to delete such information at any time without obtaining the consent of the submitter in advance, nor is it obligated to notify the submitter afterwards. The website reserves the right to pursue its corresponding legal liabilities.
In any case, the website, its licensors, traders, senders, agents and employees, and all third parties involved in the results, products or delivery of the website and/or all content (if any) do not bear responsibilities for the following the situation:
1. Any direct, indirect, special, incidental, secondary, consequential, punitive loss (such as but not limited to: loss of data, loss of business information, interruption or postponement of transactions, loss of expected income, profit or interest, or any economic or financial loss) caused by using the website or the inability to use the website or any part of all contents of the website, whether it is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or other, even if they have known, have been told or should know the possibility of such loss;
2. Consequences caused by downloading or using attachments transmitted through the website;
3. Any failure, delay, interruption or interference with the website, no matter how it is caused.
4. Any failure, delay, interruption or interference in the transmission or reception of any data or information through the website, no matter how it is caused;
5. Flaw, deficiency, breakdown or failure of any software, equipment or system (whether it is maintained or operated by the site, users or others), no matter how it is caused;
6. Loss, corruption, deletion or damage of any data or information transmitted to or stored in any system or equipment. Whether the system or equipment is maintained or operated by the website, the user or others; whether the data or information belongs to the user or others, it is provided or stored by the user or others; how the loss, corruption, deletion or damage is caused;
7. Breach of contract, inability to perform or delay in performance due to force majeure events;
8. Flaw, deficiency, error, omission or inaccuracies in any part of the website or its all contents.
6. Applicable laws
The website is subject to the laws of the People's Republic of China. We reserve the right to change our website and the above disclaimers and terms at any time.
One on one service for appointment experts